Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Pin It: This Weeks Pintrest Favs

I love pintrest so much!
 I saw some adorable outfits this week that I would love to recreate. If you recreate any of these looks, please email me so I can see ((;
PSA: I am starting a "Journey to be fit" so stay tuned for a post later this week about my plans. 



Favorite Outfit:
Buy the hat, the sweatshirt, the wrist lit (close). Pair with your fav leggings, running shoes, sunnies, and of course pearls! 
Favorite Spring Break Essential:
I don't have this bathing suit but I want it so bad. Check it out on etsy here


Favorite Car Accessory:
 
I need this so bad. Enough said. Buy it here


Hair Goals:
A girl can dream... can't she?


Makeup Look:



I hope you enjoyed this! 
Check out my Pintrest (@savhalley) to see what else I am pinning!

Much love,

xx. Savannah

No comments:

Post a Comment