Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Prepping To Primp




Hey Guys!
My name is Savannah, welcome to my blog. 
I will do a get to know me post soon.
Today's blog- Coffee Brown Sugar Scrub
This scrub smells amazing, and has been known to get rid of that cellulite that nobody wants! Enjoy:)

Here is what you need:
-1/2 Cup Brown Sugar
-1/4 Cup Coffee Grounds
-3 Tablespoons (may need more) of Extra Virgin Olive Oil
-1 Glass Jar or Container of Your Choice

Clean off your container. I had to use goo gone to get rid of the sticker on my old bath salts jar. 


Once your jar is fully cleaned, mix the ingredients inside of it. 

I don't drink coffee, and my dad only uses a Nespresso, so I took 3 Nespresso capsules and cut them open!
Make sure all of the ingredients are fully mixed. 

Apply this scrub anywhere you have cellulite! I hope you enjoyed this DIY scrub! Please comment if you have any questions! I want to know- do you like it or not?


All the love,

xx. The Ohio Prepster 


No comments:

Post a Comment