Friday, February 27, 2015

Dress It Up: Dresser Decor

Hello Darlings!
Today I am showing you my DIY dresser (or just room) decor!
These are just two easy and adorable ways to prepify (not a word but whatever) your room!

So this is the top of my dresser. 
This is so easy! 
I just bought some fake flowers from my local craft store and put them in a vase I had around my house. 
This is the vase!
Ta da! Your own personal bouquet that will not die!

For my monogrammed painting-
I painted a old yellow picture frame black.
I picked my favorite Lilly print (First Impressions ahhhh love it) and found a website where I could make my own monogram. Click here to make your own. You can also purchase a printable monogram on Etsy. Click here to purchase one now. Then just print it and put it inside the frame :)


I hope you guys enjoyed this little tutorial!
Comment for more DIY's! 

All the love,
xx. Sav 
The Ohio Prepster 

No comments:

Post a Comment